Since the year 2000, the payment option is already available with Citadel Instant Banking (also known as “Instant Banking by Citadel”). With Citadel Instant Banking you can conduct real-time transactions on the Internet without having to create an account or use a virtual wallet.
Instead, the user can access his own online checking account via Citadel Instant Banking and make an instant bank transfer – worldwide.
Citadel Instant offers the largest worldwide network of approved banks. A total of 200 financial institutions in more than 33 countries worldwide support payment via Citadel. Unlike regular transfers, you do not have to wait for the money to arrive. Instead, it’s immediately there where it’s supposed to arrive.
Citadel Instant Banking is operated by Citadel Federal Credit Union, a Pennsylvania based American company. The Citadel Federal Credit Union has been around since 1937 and the company is one of the largest lenders in the state of Pennsylvania.
It has more than 200,000 customers and serves more than 250 companies. The company holds more than $ 2.9 billion in reserve and after the merger with the Atlantic Credit Union in 2004, a major player in the US credit scene and also outside the US for private customers an interesting alternative for payment transactions.
How does Citadel Instant Banking work? Paying with Citadel Instant Banking is pretty easy and clear. Players can choose from three options:
– Payment Wizard: Customers can pay by using the Payment Wizard. You have to download this. He guides the customer through the entire payment process and through the options in his own internet banking account.
– Citadel Website: The Citadel Instant Website generates automatic payment processes associated with the customer’s online checking account.
– The Rapid-System: If the customer selects the “Rapid-System”, then he gets a reference number with which the transfer into the input mask in his own online banking account can be started.
The Citadel Instant Banking method has made a name for itself because customers can use their own checking account. All you have to do to make the payment is to choose Citadel Instant as your payment method, search your bank in the entry form, log in to your checking account and confirm the payment.
Citadel Instant does not store any user data or financial information, and does not share any information with the recipient of the money. This means that every transaction remains anonymous and the data is secure. Citadel Instant does not charge for service, however, your bank may charge fees.
There is still a limit to the transfer of funds in the beginning, that is to say when using Citadel as a new casino payment method. However, the more often you use the service, the higher this limit will be screwed. The limit itself depends on the customer’s own bank and where the money should be transferred.
If you are logged in to several banks, you can see how different (or low) the limits are and, of course, make use of payment limits. After each deposit you will also be shown how much money you can transfer within the limit – so you always have an overview. As a customer, you can also view his past transactions by checking his bank statements.
Deposit with Citadel Instant Banking You do not have to sign up for Citadel Instant Banking. If this option is offered in the online casino as a payment method, you can simply select it and see if your own (online) checking account is supported. In this case, the process will be handled by Citadel Instant Banking, but the transaction will be done entirely through your account.
For a deposit with Citadel Instant Banking, or Citadel Instant Banking, select the payment option on the deposit page of the Internet casino. Usually, one then selects a bank from a selection menu and then logs in via the mask with its login and password into its own online banking platform. Then the payment is confirmed. The money is available in the account within a few minutes.
Payout with Citadel Instant Banking Although it is technically possible to make a payout with Citadel Instant Banking in the casino, but you should first speak with the service of the online casino provider. If you want to use this option, you should make sure that it works. In many online casinos, Citadel Instant Banking is not offered as a payout option.
Benefits of Citadel Instant Banking
– Citadel Instant Banking is free.
– End users do not have to pay to send or receive money.
– Citadel Instant Banking is based entirely on the player’s normal checking account.
– It requires no registration at the provider, only his credentials for the checking account.
– Citadel Instant Banking is very safe.
– No financial data or transaction details are saved.
– The recipient of the money can not see any information.
– Citadel Instant Banking works to the highest security standards.
– The method offers its users complete anonymity.
– Citadel Instant Banking is very fast
– Once you make a deposit, it is in the account of the recipient (or in the online casino).
– Foreign currencies are automatically converted into their own currency during the transaction.
Disadvantages of Citadel Instant Banking
– Citadel Instant Banking is not available in all countries and not all banks.
– Only customers of Citadel Instant Banking’s partner banks can take advantage of this opportunity.
– Your own bank may charge royalty to make payments with Citadel.
– Citadel is not always available as a payout option in the online casino.